How to change my child's surname?

Legal Questions & AnswersCategory: CivilHow to change my child's surname?
fayejasper19 Staff asked 4 years ago

Hello. I have a five-year old son when I was 19 years old. Unfortunately, he was not acknowledged by his biological father. Since then our communication have been cut. Two years ago, I met this guy who is now my husband. We got married this year and he wanted the child to carry his family name. What legal move shall we make? Thank you. Hope to find some answers.